Friday, January 2, 2009

New Pie Plate & Measuring Utensils!


Our friends at Thanksgiving loved my vegan pumpkin pie so much, they requested it again for Christmas! I made the pie again, but this time I had my awesome new pie plate that I got from TPOX! I am loving it so I just had to take a picture. 

P.S. Don't let the cracks fool you...this is a fabulous vegan pumpkin pie, cracks and all!! :) Recipe here.

Husband got me a few things for Christmas, including these awesome measuring spoons and cups. They are exactly what I wanted so I was totally excited to find them under the Christmas tree! Don't they look great with my KA mixer?? ;)

2 comments:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Woohoo for new kitchen toys! When you start to break them in, hopefully you'll submit your recipe to January's Tasty Tools where we're featuring measuring tools! Details are in my blog's left sidebar!

Anonymous said...

First of all - YAY for your pie plate! You mentioned it, but I didn't realize it's the SAME PIE PLATE I have!! I Love it! It looks great (but I'm baised, haha). And secondly, I love me some vegan pumpkin pie! This looks delicious!